Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tomodachi

I am waiting for you

To talk about something

It’s long time

We have never met

This is a day

We can talk a lot

I prepared myself

To see you here

Unfortunately, you broken our promise

I don’t mind

But, I hate to wait

Oh please … come here right now

I saw your face

All the sweet memories came along with you

Ne tomodachi san, I want to laugh

You glare at me and asked me why

I can’t stop laughing

Because of the sweet memories of us

All the funniest thing came from you

You are the funniest tomadachi of mine that I have ever met

Ne tomodachi san, let us promise again

Don’t make me wait

Promise is a promise

Don’t break it

Because I hate to wait

Come along tomodachi san

We are the best friend

Copyright Amane Aizawa 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment